It’s easy. Anyone immigrating to the United States (US) or applying for naturalization needs a certified translation service.

However, this is not the only requirement for certified translations. Individuals presenting a medical degree or qualification to take the USMLE (American Medical Association Examination). It is administered by the ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates) and must be accredited for the translation of foreign language diplomas.

International students applying to U.S. schools must have certified translations of their diplomas and certificates. Court proceedings involving foreign parties and evidentiary documents in foreign languages also require certified translations. And, of course, documents sent to foreign authorities (such as consulates) must be translated from English into other languages in a verified manner in order to be processed.